INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Identity: EUROPEA DISTRIBUCIÓN COMERCIO Y TRANSPORTE EDICT, S.L – B80019458
Address: Calle Carpinteros (Parque Empresarial Prado del Espino), 9 – Boadilla del Monte 28660 (MADRID)
Purpose of data treatment:
EDICT, S.L will treat the information provided by the User in each of the website’s sections with the following purposes:
- CONTACT FORM: The data will be processed to resolve queries and to send requested information.
- SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER: The data will be processed for the purpose of sending newsletters and current news that may be of interest to the User.
- WORK WITH US: We will treat the data provided for the examination of the suitability of the User for the different candidates and study their admission to the corresponding selection processes.
- SUBMISSION OF COMMERCIAL INFORMATION: EDICT, S.L will, additionally, request the explicit consent of the User for the submission of advertising communication related to products marketed by the companies.
Data preservation criteria:
EDICT, S.L will keep the data for a period of one year in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on data conservation related to electronic communication and public communication networks.
Legitimation for data treatment:
EDICT S.L’s treatment of the User’s data will be legitimate in the consent explicitly provided.
The data provided by the User can only be transferred to Security Forces and / or other Public Administration with competences in matters complying with the obligations provided in Law 25/2007, of October 18, on data conservation related to electronic communication and public communication networks.
Rights that assist the User:
Any User has the right to obtain information about whether EDICT, S.L is processing personal data concerning him/her and, in such case, to exercise his/her right of access to personal data and the following information:
- The purpose of the data treatment.
- The categories of personal data at hand.
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been communicated or will be communicated, in particular to third parties or international organizations.
- If possible, the expected period of conservation of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this time period.
- The existence of the right to request rectification or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the interested party from the responsible, or to oppose such treatment.
- The right to file a claim with a supervisory authority.
Also, the User has the right to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request the deletion of the same when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose of collection or when the User decides to withdraw the consent on which the data treatment has been based to date.
The User may also request the limitation of the data processing of the interested parties, in which case they will only be kept by EDICT, S.L for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
EDICT, S.L will stop processing User data whenever they carry out the opposition to said treatment, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Finally, and in exercise of its right to the portability of the data, the User may receive the personal data that would have been provided to EDICT, SL, in a structured format, of common use and readable by machine, as well as to request that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for the treatment.
Means to exercise your rights:
The User may exercise materially the rights described in the previous section by requesting the corresponding form at the address of the person in charge: email@example.com.
Additionally, the User may request information at all times about the exercise of the rights that concern him/her before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In the event that the exercise of rights has not been properly addressed or satisfied, the User may submit the corresponding claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, or calling 912 663 517.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The User, expressly, freely and unequivocally accepts that their data is necessary to meet his/her request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms. The User guarantees that the personal data (provided to the RESPONSIBLE) is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees the User that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the User will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary to provide an optimal service to the User. In case all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to the User needs.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for personal data treatment of their responsibility, and manifest with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE ensures that they have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the User and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.